Constellating for the Collective (C4C)
Constellating for the Collective (C4C)
John Felice Ceprano, sculpture
Stone People, Ottawa River,
Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway, Ottawa, ON
What is Constellating for the Collective?
Systemic Processes for Humanity (citizens, groups, communities) to Align 🞜 Design 🞜 Activate 🞜 Emerge 🞜 and Evolve 🞜 collectively on behalf of All-Life. Workshops, retreats, and trainings on-line and in person when possible.
What is the Collective?
Collective has several meanings, for example: people who are in groups such as political and religious groups; a community; a city; and (patterns in) collective consciousness.
Individuals ready to move beyond their own personal concerns to serving the Collective; leaders of visionary organizations; organizations ready to evolve; social justice groups; citizens involved with community/city concerns; Constellators expanding from Family + Organizational Constellations Work, Systemic Coaches + Consultants
- care for self, other, place and planet
- we see the system as a whole and the
system sees itself
- listen to the messages of all the parts of the
system represented and the Field
- allow movements to emerge and evolve
- release blocks and restore balance to the
- align systems with the flow of Life
- plant seeds of the new in the collective
In small and large groups, in-person or on line, Systemic Constellation Work’s tools, methods, and processes (which have proven to be effective, practical and transformative) are applied.
Each group co-creates the process collectively: finding the “right” question/issue to be placed in the knowing field; choosing the elements to be represented; mapping the living system; allowing the systemic movements; sharing information emerging from the Field.
We gather to explore our challenges, concerns, fears, hopes and dreams for the Earth, humanity, our country, our families, our Home! Here are only a few examples of questions, issues, and propositions we explore:
- communicating with Mother Earth, the Spirit of Water, Spirit of Place
- finding a home for the victim and tyrant…
- exploring how to become conscious witnesses
- feeling safe in a dangerous world…
- Indigenous Peoples, Settlers (“those who have come from distant places,” immigrants, refugees) and the Soul of Canada…
- living beyond extreme polarization – is it possible?
- shifting from caring only for our personal concerns to serving the collective?
- what does humanity need to do in the face of the impacts of climate change?
- what is the role of money now? where’s the money?
- participants bring their own heartaches and passions
Each branch of SCW is a doorway into the Collective Field:
Family Constellation Work through individuals and transgenerational traumas;
Organizational Constellation Work through organizations + institutions and societal issues.
Constellating for the Collective through starting in the Collective Field for the purpose of shifting patterns in Collective Consciousness.
Impact for participants personally
- full-body/mind experience of being part of a greater system
- seeing whole systems at one time
- shifting perspectives
- developing human capacities to use all our senses (20-31 according to brain science)
- experiencing the Sacredness of Life and Life as a living system
- growing the capacity to shift from personal to collective concerns
- finding our places in the flow of Life and Love
- experience coming together co-creatively
- learn tools for negotiating chaotic times
- finding your place in relation to big societal issues
- understanding the invisible structures that are fueling societal issues like racism, sexism, etc.
- find new ways of being an activist — as a Conscious Witness, as an inner activist, as a Sacred activist
Impact for Systemic Constellation Work community
- participating in the emergence of a new branch of SCW
- working together in service of a larger purpose for coherence + health of the whole system (not just people)
- acknowledging the power of love in action
- developing relationships through making visible what has been considered invisible (voices of Indigenous, Nature, Spirit)
- accessing collective wisdom and intelligence
- evolving cities and communities
How to participate
- Join Facilitator Training Programs in Constellating for the Collective
- Participate in deep inquiry projects such as the Conscious Witness Project, through The Hague Center for Field Inquiry www.centerforfieldinqiry.org
- Become a team-member of an open international group of representatives to constellate global issues as need arises. If you are interested in joining email Diana Claire at email@example.com
- International conferences and retreats
- Become a Host for Constellating for the Collective workshops and retreats (evening, 1-day, 2-day or longer retreats). These happen by invitation from individual hosts and collaboration with colleagues. Available online. Pre pandemic: Diana Claire was invited to Calgary, Alberta; Guelph , Ontario; Amsterdam, NL; and Tulum, Mexico for in-person retreats.
- Connect with The Hague Center for Global Governance, Innovation and Emergence (www.thehaguecenter.org) and Integral City (www.integralcity.com). Diana Claire offers Constellating for the Collective within these organizations and as part of the services offered by them.